Pages

1/06/2014

Why is everyone sick!?

As you can tell by my title this is going to be just a complaining/rambling post. EVERYONE literally everyone is sick, the hospitals and clinics are actually overflowing.. I live in Canada and it gets really cold here in winter and everybody gets sick January-Februaryish. But this year is the craziest I have ever seen it, recently my dad has been sick so we have been in and out of medical centres for appointments and such for about a week now and every time we go somewhere it is completely packed. For example, the way it works at my medical clinic is you walk into the emergency and give your name at the desk (Usually) and you sit down and the doctor calls your name and you go to get checked out. Usually they are open from 8am-5pm and you can go anytime between those hours to do so. But lately they have had you take a number just so you can get to the front desk to get your file and then be called by the doctor because there has been too many people. One word, NIGHTMARE! In a way I wish I lived in the USA I know you need to pay for your medical but at least the service is way better and quicker, I suppose?

Thanks for letting me ramble on about this annoying topic that has been bugging me so much this past week. Lets just hope the next time I or someone in my family needs to visit the emergency clinic there are not two hundred people waiting outside for it to open.. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment