Pages

1/07/2014

Favourite Foundations



I don't wear foundation every single day because sometimes I stay home all day and it's nice to give my skin some breathing time without any makeup on. When I go out just to run around and don't go anywhere to special but still want some kind of foundation and some kind of coverage I wear the Maybelline Dream BB Cream. This has medium coverage but sometimes its enough. I love this product in summer time because it is light and not heavy or cakey on the skin. When I'm going out on dates or to parties or a special place and really want to have full coverage and nice face makeup I will wear any of the other three. Dream matte mousse is very nice I love the feel of it, it is also very light and nice on the skin. The last two foundations on the left are liquid foundations with very good coverage and they work very well on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment