Pages

1/05/2014

Lush Fresh Face Masks Review

Hey guys! I am really enjoying Lush's fresh face masks so much. About twice a week I take a hot bath and before I get in I cleanse my face and then apply a fresh face mask. Then by the time I get out of the tub its ready to rinse off. I went into the store to purchase them because you can't get them online and I originally wanted the cupcake one but they are always sold out which really sucks, but the sales associate recommend I try these ones. So I thought I would share them with you.



The first one is called brazened honey, I really love this one because it is for oily skin and just this year I started having a problem with very oily skin. My skin was always dry dry dry and now its oily beyond belief! This is what it says about the face mask online, Brazened Honey was inspired by traditional Indian Ayurvedic principles, which put emphasis on balance as the foundation to health. Fresh free-range eggs and honey soften, lime oil brightens, spices warm the skin and ground almonds exfoliate. Kaolin clay reaches deep down into pores to pull out dirt and impurities, leaving your skin noticeably brighter and fresher. Our deepest cleansing mask, Brazened Honey is the perfect way to revive sluggish or congested skin.

The second one has blueberries which SOLD me! I love blueberries and I know they have tons of antioxidants and are really good for your skin so why not try it out. This is what it says online, Prevent disasters by taking regular care of your skin with our deep-cleansing, nutrient-rich blueberry mask. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, and blended into calamine, rose absolute and chamomile blue oil to soothe redness, irritation and cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. This one is wonderfully soothing on sensitive skin. Treat your face to Catastrophe Cosmetic as often as you can to keep your skin looking its best.

I find that my skin feels very clean after I use the face mask and ever since I started them my skin has been so much less oily them normally, which is awesome! There are many different face masks and I want to try all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment