Pages

1/04/2014

Mini Pharmaprix Haul


I went to the Drug store today with my mom and initially did not want to buy anything since I already bought so much this month. But after going through the beauty aisles I noticed so much stuff marked down, and not just marked down by 25%-50% more like 75% off! I love all these brands and I decided to pick these things up since all of this together only costed me $25.00



All of the soap & glory products were on sale super cheap. I found this kit of a shower cream, hand cream, scrub, and body butter for 75% off, this cost me $6.25 which is an insanely awesome deal considering is sells for $25.00 online! Keep in mind all the products are mini/travel size but it is perfect to try them out and re-purchase the full size if you like them!



Next thing I got was a body moisturizer. This was $1.25, crazy!! It is a pretty small one but I needed one to keep by my bed in my night stand for my hands at night and I think this will do the trick. I love the packaging and it smells amazing.



I picked up by soap & glory is this lip balm. It was $2.50 instead of $10.00 normally, I would never pay $10.00 for this product but since it was on sale I decided to pick it up because if it is normally that expensive it must be a good product, right?



The last product I purchased by soap & glory was this set of 5 lip glosses. The retail value is $40.00 but it is $25.00 but after the sale I paid $6.25 which I thought was amazing. I've never tried their lip glosses before but I am excited to them! You get a nice pink colour, a brownish nude, a clear, a sparkly nude, and a red.


I picked up two nail items. The first one was these Sally Hansen salon effects. I've purchased these many times before and I love them. I've never gotten this pattern before but I paid $2.00 and normally they sell for $10.00. As you can tell I live in a french province because this packaging is in french but I am sure you have probably seen these before, they are stickers pretty much and you shape them to your nail and file off the edges (Very easy).



I grabbed 2 essie nail polishes in these gorgeous shades of green. The one on the left is "Mojito Madness" and the one on the right is "Vested Interest" love these colours! These were both $5.00, so they were half price!


No comments:

Post a Comment