Pages

1/03/2014

Huge Lush Haul!

Okay okay I know I am a major Lush ADDICT! I love this store it is pure amazing-ness.. If you never heard of this store I suggest googling it right now, it is all fresh handmade cosmetics. I shop there quite a bit but after Christmas is the only sale they have, it is usually buy one get one free, on all Christmas stuff and sometimes other things in store. I put together everything I've bought from there within the past week or so, enjoy!!



All of the Christmas gift sets were buy one get one free so I bought two of each in the picture above, so pretty much comes to fifty percent off. In the one of the left you get two bath bombs, one soap, one bath melt, and a lip balm. This is by far the best lip balm ever!

In the second gift set you get a soap and a tub of dream cream, not much but absolutely amazing this cream will cure the driest of the dry skin!! Very reasonable deals.

I purchased two fresh face masks, these are so fresh you need to keep them in the fridge. They have plenty of face masks you can look online for a explanation of each one, what its good for and whats in it! I purchased these two because they both fit my skin very well, (Oily and blemishes). I picked up a body butter and the body butter tin because you use this in the shower and when you are not using it it will run down very fast if the water is constantly hitting it (I learnt the hard way on that one!! Its $3.95 for the tin, spend the money its totally worth it). I picked up the lip scrub because I have extremely dry problem lips in the winter time its horrible. Very simple to use, wet your lips scrub some on & wipe off. Worth every penny honestly.. I grabbed two bath melts, these make for luxurious creamy baths I'm saving them for those extremely windy cold days when my skin needs some extra care! The next thing I got was apart of the Christmas line it is the Sikkim Girls lotion. This is a tiny tub and it cost me $29.95, okay I know crazy much??? I would have never purchased this product, 1. Too expensive for a small tub and not the big tub. 2. Its just body lotion.. NO NO NO! It is not just body lotion it is thick moisturizing amazing smelling creamy goodness in a pot pointe final! Plus since it was part of the sale I got a second item for lesser or equal value free, Sold! So I picked up a second one. I would definitely re-purchase this product again no doubt. I picked up tons of bath bombs (Whats new) I labeled all of them and you can find most of them online except some of the Christmas ones are out of stock now but I am sure you can find them somewhere on the internet! Some of them are old faves and some I am just trying out!

I definitely recommend if you have never been to a Lush store before and you love to pamper and take care of yourself GO! Hope you enjoyed my haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment