Pages

12/29/2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013



Hey Guys!! Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know I did! I decided to do a "What I got for Christmas" blog post, not to brag or anything like that, I like to watch what I got for Christmas YouTube videos every year, and I know a lot of people are curious of what other people got so I thought I would post what I got this year. I just want to say I was really spoiled by everyone and I am so thankful and appreciative. 

I put together some of the items that I received, I also got odds and ends like gift cards pjs and chocolates, but it would have taken me all night to take pictures and post everything! So I decided to post the main things I received. The first thing I opened was my GORGEOUS Michael Kors watch from my boyfriend.. I was floored when I opened this, this is the most beautiful watch I've ever laid eyes on. I love rose gold jewellery so much. I've never owned a watch but if I were to go out and buy one I would have definitely got this one. I got the jacket from my mom, its from Bench, and it is soooo warm! I love the texture of the material, its so cozy. From my mom I also received the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. I have had my eyes on this perfume for the longest time but I just never bought it for myself. It is pretty pricey but it smells amazing, I am so happy to have it as part as my collection now! I received the huge Lush bath gift box from my dad! I wrote about this gift and whats inside it in an older blog post. Everything that it comes with is amazing! My sister in law got me the candle from Bath & Body Works, it smells amazing! The pillow in the top left I picked out myself, its from Chapters, I purchased it with one of my gift cards. I love the rhinestones that spell out xoxo, I find it so chic and it matches my decor in my bedroom very well. Have a safe & Fun New Years everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment