Pages

12/30/2013

Drug Store Haul



Today I went shopping at a couple of my local drug stores and Wal-Mart. I got amazing deals so I wanted to share this with you. At the drug stores I got the Simple makeup remover wipes for an average price, but I really needed them and I love that brand so I decided to pick them up, I also got the Revlon mascara which was half price so it was only $4.99, the Biore makeup remover wipes were $1.99 per pack of ten (I thought that was an awesome deal) and the 24hr colour tattoo eye shadow was also half price $4.99. The Essie pack of two was $8.49 major steal because usually one bottle of that nail polish is around ten dollars. I love the colour combos they have, I picked this one I think it will look pretty awesome for New Years. Next I went to Wal-Mart and I got the Kiss press on manicure, I tried this out and I am in love.. It comes with enough nails to do your nails twice, and I find it super good quality. My nails look like I just got them done at the salon. I seen this gift set by Olay (The new fresh effects line) on sale half price. Regularly $24.00 for $12.00, okay steal much?? You get all full size products, the makeup removing wipes, moisturizer, face wash, and the powered contour cleansing system. I had to pick this up.. Which explains why I have so many makeup remover wipes. Lately my skin has been horrible acting out like crazy and breaking out bad, so I also decided to pick up this deep cleaning acne fighting face cleanser by Clean & Clear. I got a pack of 2 EOS lip balms (My favourite lip balm ever hands down) this was also a pack for breast cancer I think a certain amount of proceeds go to the fund, so I definitely had to grab this product. Last but not least I got some kleenex for my purse & vehicle, and some cotton rounds. I love drug store beauty products and makeup, so many good products for affordable prices and awesome sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment