Pages

11/20/2013

Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System



I purchased the professional pro-x advanced cleansing system about two months ago. I am absolutely in love with this product. It works wonders. I was never one for acne prone skin but this year has been a nightmare for me. I have no idea why but I have been having a major losing battle with acne, and let me tell you it has not been fun! I realized that what I was using on my skin was obviously not doing the trick, and I definitely did not have the money to buy a clarisonic, so I turned to an alternative the pro-x system. I always wash my face every night before bed with a cleanser and my hands, which I thought was doing the trick.. Apparently it was not. The first night I tried this I had makeup on, and it was the end of the day so my skin was dirty and oily and pretty much just a normal face at the end of a long day. What I did first was wash my face like I normally did, with a cleanser and my hands. You might think that that does the trick until I went in after with the pro-x and a bit more cleanser on my face. When I finished, the brush was so dirty I was shocked.. I always though my face was clean after I washed it with just my hands, but after using this I realized how much dirt and makeup was left behind. I don't like the cleanser it comes with, I don't like how it goes on and I don't find it lathers up enough to get a super deep clean, so I just use my own. But, I would definitely recommend this product! It is absolutely amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment