Pages

11/19/2013

Homemade Granola!

Recently Elle Fowler (AllThatGlitters21) on YouTube made a video on how to make homemade granola. I love granola so much but I always buy it and this time I wanted to make it homemade. I change a few things and added others so here is my recipe!

2 Cups of granola
1/2 Cup peanut butter (Whipped)
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1/4 Cup of honey
1/4 Cup of maple syrup


First pre-Heat oven to 315 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the honey, maple syrup, and peanut butter together. This is why I like the whipped peanut butter because it is softer and easier to work with. Then microwave this mixture for 45 seconds. Add in the vanilla, and place mixture in a bigger mixing bowl. Slowly add in the granola and keep mixing so all of the granola gets coated.



After mixing it should look like this. Next place onto a lightly greased baking sheet and place it in the oven for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes carefully take it out and mix it around so it cooks evenly. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.




Yum!! When mine came out of the oven I let it cool then I placed it in mason jars and its ready for my breakfast, with some yogourt!



No comments:

Post a Comment