Pages

11/15/2013

Lush Christmas Haul!

I recently went shopping at Lush (Big surprise) And picked up five bath bombs. Three of them are their Christmas ones, and two of them are my faves that they have all year round.


The first one I got was the Butterball, which is my all time favourite bath bomb especially for the winter because it is super moisturizing. Next is Cinders which is my favourite Christmas bath bomb that they bring back every year. This one smells like cinnamon and spices and its perfect for the holidays. It also has pop rocks in it and makes super cool noises in the tub! Next is a new one that I've never seen before so obviously I had to get it. It is called Snowman and it is the exact same thing as the Butterball but they made it look like a cute festive snowman! Bombardino is the next one and I find it super adorable, it is also new this year and it smells like lemon and vanilla. (He also has vegan chocolate chip eyes, how cute!) Last but not least is my other absolute favourite bath bomb Geo Phyzz. It is made with sea salt, cypress, and pine. Very good for relaxation!





No comments:

Post a Comment