Pages

11/25/2013

My Favourite Places To Shop!

I love fall & winter, they are definitely my favourite seasons. I especially love shopping for the cooler weather. I wanted to share with you my favourite places to shop lately, and where I have been getting the best scores ever! This past weekend I went shopping in the States with my mom, (I'm from Canada if you didn't already know) and we spent a lot of money.. Which always happens when I got there because I always find tons of clothes I just can't find here, and the prices are so much better and the deals are amazing. The first score was Aeropostale, first off they had a deal for Black Friday, every $50 we spent we got a $5 gift card for boxing day. Thank god it works online because I wont be going back there for at least a month and we spent over $200 and we got $25 I believe. I'm really excited to be able to get some more stuff online! On our bill it also said that we saved $300, which I was amazed about because thats crazy. I'm going to post some pictures of some of the stuff I got.





As soon as I seen that "MEOW" sweater, I needed it! I loved it so much. Its such a comfy over sized sweater. And for $8 for the long sleeve heart top I couldn't pass that up. And those tights are just plain cute!! This isn't all I got from Aeropostale but I couldn't find most of the things online. Maybe its just me? I'm probably just tired.. I also went to PacSun and picked up a few things from there. I love that store. I find it quite pricey but they had so great deals going on. Most tops were buy one get one half off, and they had markdowns by 70% and then at the cash took another 30% off.. Pretty good! There are so many good deals and sales right now, I highly recommend you check it out! Shop away.




No comments:

Post a Comment