Pages

9/18/2013

My Second & Third Tattoo!

I went for my second & third tattoo about 3 weeks after my first tattoo. After I realized that a tattoo wasn't as painful as I originally thought I booked my appointment to get my second & third done at the same time.



First I got my little anchor done. It is on my left arm just below my wrist, in the left corner. This did not hurt at all (for me) and I really love it!! I love how an anchor looks and the meaning behind it.



After my anchor I got these 3 birds on the top right of my back. This tattoo hurt me a little bit. It was a way more irritating feeling then the other two tattoos. This one took about two hours, as the other wrist tattoos only took 15-25 minutes. The healing process for this tattoo was much more difficult then my wrist tattoos because it is much harder to avoid water directly hitting my back as to hitting my wrists. And at night it was hard to sleep on it because it was pretty sore for a couple days and I would apply vitamin E and it would stick to my clothing & bed sheets.. No fun! As of today all my tattoos are completely healed and I absolutely love all of them, and I do plan on getting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment