Pages

9/26/2013

Candle Collection & Storage

I have a crazy addiction to candles. I love the way they look, smell, and make me feel! My wallet however does not like them! Candles can be a bit pricey, but knowing what is worth it and what isn't is very helpful. The majority of my candles come from Bath & Body Works. I usually wait until they go on sale (There is usually some kind of sale/promotion all the time) then I stock up!


Here is my candle collection! I have one large candle from Yankee candle, I only have one because I don't have a Yankee candle where I live, they only have stores in the USA and I live in Canada. When I do go to the USA I try to get a couple! Next I have two large candles from Wal-Mart, this is my first time purchasing candles from Wal-Mart so I guess I will see how good they are, they smell fantastic though! In front I have a medium sized one that I received as a birthday gift. Next I have thirteen mini candles in a variety of scents from Yankee candle, I also received this as a gift. All the rest of the candles are from Bath & Body Works. I burned all of my summery-spring scents and now I have fall scents left, (My favourite season ever!) I love all of the different kinds they have for fall, pumpkins, spice, baked goods.. Yummy goodness!? To the right is all my candle holders which I purchased from Bath & Body Works, I love these things, they spruce up any candle!! I have one thats summer themed with flowers, one thats winter themed with snow flakes, and the other two can be used all year round!




How I store my collection is pretty simple. I bought these two white baskets at my local dollar store for about two dollars each and I organized them by small candles & candle holders in the left basket, and big candles in the right basket! I feel like this looks a bit better then just having the candles placed on the shelf! I hope you enjoy this blog post & keep on burning those candles!!



No comments:

Post a Comment