Pages

8/27/2013

Upcoming Tattoos

I did it! I scheduled my next two tattoos.. You might wonder why I say my next "two" tattoos, the reason behind this, is because the two tattoos I want are both fairly little and since my artist comes to my house to do them I didn't want him to have to come for one tattoo that will take him ten minutes to do. So I combined them! I am getting a small black anchor on my left wrist, and I am getting three birds on my top left back. I will attach two pictures bellow of the main idea of what I'm getting. Keep in mind it won't be exactly the same because my artist will be designing the birds and anchor himself! I shall right another blog and post some pics when I get them done, which will be this upcoming Monday, September 2nd!







No comments:

Post a Comment