Pages

8/08/2013

My Favourite Summer Product!


My favourite product for this summer is my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream! This stuff is honestly amazing! I was looking for a good BB cream for the summer time because I heard that its really nice and light on the skin so I picked this one up. This is the only one I've tried and it is the best! It is light coverage so I wouldn't recommend this if you want something with heavy coverage. I purchased this in June and I have been using it every single day as my foundation. I just ran out this morning and had to purchase a new one today! I love how it feels on my skin, it is very light and goes on really nice. It lasts all day long also. I apply it too my face after a light moisturizer and then apply setting powder over top and it does the trick! I will never wear a foundation in the summer time again! BB Cream it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment