Pages

7/29/2013

Skincare Routine




I have a pretty simple skincare routine. I give my face a really good cleaning at night. I like to go to bed with a really clean face, then when I wake up in the morning I quickly wash it and apply moisturizer.
Lately I have been loving the Neutrogena Naturals skincare line. I never had acne prone skin, but around the spring time my face started breaking out badly and no matter what products I used it never cleared it up and everything always seemed to irritate my skin. I came across the Neutrogena Naturals facial cleanser first and I am in love with it. It cleans my face really well and it is not harsh at all. 

The first thing I do is remove most of my make up with makeup remover wipes. I don't really mind which ones I use, there are a couple of brands a like. I usually just pick up whichever are on sale. Next I cleanse my face with the Neutrogena Naturals facial cleanser, and I make sure to get everything off of my face. Then I use the Tea Tree Water (Toner water) from Lush, to get off any last bit of dirt that I missed. I like to spray this all over my face then pat it off with a towel. I love this stuff, it makes my face feel so awake, clean and bright! The second to last step in my skincare routine that I do is use Clean & Clear deep cleaning astringent. I put some of this onto a cotton pad and gently rub it in the areas that I am breaking out. I find that it really clears up the area quickly and also does a great job preventing acne. I let this dry before I apply my moisturizer which is the Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer. I find that this routine is working really well. It has cleared up all of my acne and is keeping my face blemish free!






3 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for sharing your skin care routine . The routine which you maintain is really very good. I am thinking to try this from next week. Now I Use obagi products like obagi nu derm kit, obagi condition etc. These are also very quality products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through the Blog. This is an amazing Blog. Your skin care routine is really outstanding. I recommend this to maintain for getting the awesome skin. By the by, we also provide the obagi skin care products. Now we offer obagi sale. Anyone can get this offer and enjoy the online marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I really love this routine, I'm so happy I finally found the perfect products for my skin!

    :)

    ReplyDelete