Pages

1/18/2016

My DIY wall art!




I've always admired different wall art and I really like all different colours and sizes of frames together in a kind of collage. I bought this pack of 10 frames at walmart a couple of years ago for ten dollars. They came in black (Which I hate) I despise it, I find it makes everything look sad and depressing haha. I think thats because when I was thirteen years old my parents let me re-decorate my bedroom and choose the colours and what not, and I went all black and dark grey. What was I thinking?! Must have been my goth days haha. Anyways back to this post, I bought a variety of spray paint by krylon for about four dollars a bottles and I went to town! I did mostly gold because I am completely infatuated with anything gold. Then I went online and found this amazing bundle of card stock. Its really thick sheets that you put in picture frames with quotes and pictures. You can buy a couple of different themes, I think the one I got was the love theme. You can find them here. The possibilities are endless and you can create some really nice wall collages. I eventually want to add some letters for my initials, and possibly some kinds of antlers or something. I love the look of white antlers with glitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment