Pages

1/28/2016

holy grail beauty products


Just like every other girl I have my GO TO products or "Holy grail" products. Ive noticed that through out the years I have always been picking up the same products. I always tell myself why try something new if these products work amazing for me. The first product is the dream fresh BB cream. Ive tried so many BB creams and this one has always been the best for me. I love it because it doesn't make my skin oily in the summer and it doesn't make it dry in the winter. It keeps it perfectly hydrated. It is not amazing coverage but when applied with powder on top it is pretty decent. I usually put the stay matte powder on top which is my all time favourite pressed powder, what else can I say, its amazing. ELF is a super awesome makeup line and it is so affordable. My two faves that I always pick up are the fake lashes, and the liquid eye liner. Bronzer bronzer bronzer, all I can say is if you need an amazing bronzer NYC! The compliments I get on this $3 bronzer are substantial. I love mascaras and Im always picking up new ones but the one I always go back to is my revlon lash potion. Simple, doesn't clump and it does the job. My favourite lip moisturizer is the mini vaseline in cocoa butter. It has to be the cocoa butter one, it helps my extreme cracked lips especially in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment