Pages

10/19/2015

I GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT?

This Thursday marks the three weeks since I was in my car accident. It was a regular Thursday night and I was just driving to my boyfriends to pick him up. After I picked him up we were driving and I went to take a right turn a little bit too fast and my foot got stuck (I was not wearing proper driving shoes) and I hit the gas instead of break and I went flying into the sidewalk over a parking sign and into an apartment building. My car obviously came to a severe stop and my boyfriend and I got out. I walked out of the car in complete shock then I sat down and don't remember what happened really. There was this guy that came out of no where and had a blanket and water for me. My neck did not immediately start hurting until that night. The cops suggested I go by ambulance to the hospital just incase. I am happy I did. After being in the hospital over night they did tests and it came back that I had severe whiplash. The cops took care of calling the towing company and got my car towed to a near by body shop. I was told that when my car was backed out of the building the whole front fell off. Sadly. I am happy to be okay and I am happy that my boyfriend was okay as well. After I got out of the hospital the next day I was still in shock and terrified of driving or being in a moving vehicle. Today my car was ready and I went to pick it up which was nice. But still scary. I did a video about my accident here if you're interested in watching that. The point of this story is please wear proper shoes and don't fool around while driving. Things happen way way way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment