Pages

10/19/2015

BANANA BREAD


Hey everyone here is my famous banana bread recipe! This picture I got online looks a bit chocolatey and unfortunately I do not use any in my banana bread but this picture looks so amazing and rustic I had to use it. Props to whoever owns this I don't take any credit.

Banana Bread

Ingredients
2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs, Beaten
2 1/3 Cups Mashed Bananas

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit 
In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment