Pages

10/11/2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Hey everybody! I wanted to shoot on here to say Happy Thanksgiving, to all of my Canadian friends! As I am writing this I am in a turkey coma, I cannot move. So heres what happened today, my mom, my dad, and my boyfriend all had turkey dinners at their houses, so what did I do? I went to all three.. Such a huge mistake I can't even talk right now, I don't think I can fit anything else in my body haha. I ate at my dads first then I went to my moms house then my boyfriends families house. Too much turkey. Now I am home googling ways to digest big meals. I did it to myself I deserve this! Im drinking green tea and listing all of the things I am thankful for - its so fun. So yeah, I hope everyone has an amazing thanksgiving and don't forget to think of all the things that you are thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment