Pages

6/03/2015

Summer

Summer is here! I am beyond excited for summer, it is one of my favourite holidays. You might be wondering where I have been, I have gone through quite a bit of stuff the past few months which explains my absence. I recently started a new job that is normal hours so I will definitely be back blogging since my life is semi-normal again! I recently purchased new bikinis for the summer time. I bought 5 tops and 2 bottoms, why do I need 5 tops I have no idea. One of the bottoms I purchased is black so the tops can be interchangeable which is nice and I switch it up depending on my mood or where I am going. I also bought a season pass for my local Six Flags amusement park which is freaking amazing because I haven't been in over 6 years and now I can go every single day if I wanted too. (Don't judge but if I didn't work I would totally go every damn day.) Im hoping to get back onto some kind of blogging schedule maybe like 3 times a week? Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays would be ideal for a new post. I plan on shopping a lot this summer because I am loving this years style and clothes everything too too cute, so I will have quite a few hauls for y'all. Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment