Pages

6/07/2015


I absolutely love spring, it is one of my favorite seasons. I put together a few things that I grabbed for frequently this season. For makeup I love the rimmel stay matte pressed powder. I used this every single day and I used it as a finishing powder after applying foundation. I have very oily skin in the summer time and I find that it really helps with keeping my skin matte all day long and it lasts and it has pretty good coverage. The next makeup item I loved and still love is the voluminous manga mascara. It literally makes you look like you have falsies on no joke it is a gift from god. I use this every single day and have already re-purchased it several times. The candle I've been burning all of spring has been the "Relax" candle by Bath & Body Works. I love this candle, its super relaxing and smells my apartment so nice of lavender. I went through this phase of reading all of John Green's books in like 3 weeks. I absolutely love John Green I think he is an amazing author and I could not put down any of his books. I definitely recommend any of his books to you if you're looking for a easy amazing read. Another thing I have been loving lately is Spotify. Amazing, amazing ,amazing, its the best invention ever and I always have playlists going no matter what I'm doing, driving, cooking, doing homework. The best thing about Spotify is when I want to listen to music but I don't know what to listen too, I can chose from there already made playlists depending on my mood/what I'm doing, etc. For clothing lately I have totally been into high waisted jeans, crop tops and long necklaces. I have no idea why but those 3 things are go to for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment