Pages

6/08/2015

Summer Foundations


These are my ultimate go to foundations for the summer time. Number one is without a doubt my favourite BB cream. This one works amazing for me. I have super oily skin and in the summer time with my career I just don't enjoy wearing tons of makeup but I also don't like wearing none so this works perfectly for me. It is light weight but also has a good amount of coverage for those super hot days. The next two foundations are not BB creams but they are pretty good coverage foundations but also light weight. The FIT foundation is better for dry skin and the dream wonder is somewhere in the middle of dry and oily skin. Sometimes I like to mix my dream wonder foundation with a darker BB cream to get the effects of both for night time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment