Pages

2/05/2014

Gift Bag Score

Happy Wednesday! Yesterday I went shopping, obviously when I shouldn't have been but oh well not the point, I went into home sense and found these gift bags just laying on the shelf in the clearance section, they caught my eye immediately because the colours and designs are just gorgeous. What I like about home sense is everything is so much cheaper and they show their prices as well as what it would normally cost in another store. So these bags would normally cost five dollars in the original store but they cost two dollars in home sense, but heres the amazing part, they were on clearance for seventy cents, seventy cents!!!! How great? Obviously I wiped the shelf clean, even though there was only three left. I love these for spring and who knows maybe I won't even give them away but use them for myself as other purposes. They feel super strong and they are made out of card stock I would say and not the cheap flimsy gift bags from the dollar store. Love these so much, and love finding amazing deals! Happy shopping to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment