Pages

2/04/2014

Favourite Mascaras

I was never a big makeup fan when I was in my pre-teens, but when I started loving makeup it all started with mascara. Obviously I couldn't go into a high end makeup boutique and purchase an expensive one so it had to start off with drug store makeup. Let me tell you, a lot of my favourite makeup products come from the drug store. I chose my top five mascaras from the drug store and they are all under $10. All of these mascaras are wonderful and I still use them today. CoverGirl has always been a fave for me, I love the brand and I think they create some really amazing products for such a good price. I just purchased the Revlon lash position about a month ago and I fell in love with it, not just the product but the packaging as well, how gorgeous?? In the next few weeks I plan on purchasing several mascaras from the drug store that I have yet to try, and doing some reviews and demos, so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment