Pages

2/06/2014

Bedroom Renovations

I am completely obsessed with decorating, everything and anything. It has been one year since I moved into my new condo and I am in dire need to change my bedroom up again. I went out tonight looking for some stuff, and I made a pact that I would not buy just anything, I wanted exactly what I wanted and I didn't want to rush things and not be happy with the end results! The first store was a total bust, didn't find anything I wanted, normally they have books I can go through and look for wallpaper but they didn't even have that! They expected me to go online and order it from there.. Um sorry but I want to see what the wallpaper looks like in person before I buy it. So that was is for there and on to the next store, which was a total score! I wound up purchasing a gallon of paint and two rolls of wallpaper. You can check out my before bedroom here, and these are my plans for my transformation, enjoy!

I am so excited for this, if you look at my old blog post that I linked up there, it is a huge transformation. The pink was fun but I feel like I grew out of it really fast, I guess maybe it was too childish? Who knows, but what I do know is that I love changes in the new year and this is a change that I definitely want. I really hope it turns out the way I am picturing and I hope this inspires you to go renovate/remodel a room in your home! Progress pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment