Pages

1/14/2014

Skincare Routine



Here is my updated skincare routine. I find that my skin has done a complete three sixty since my last skincare routine and I needed to change it up a bit.. Actually a lot. Lately it has been super oily as well as dry in certain areas. I find that this new routine helps it quite a bit. Here are the steps I take every day:

1. First thing I do is lather my face up with water and the Clean & Clear acne wash and then I go in with my Olay Pro-X cleansing brush (Which I spoke about in a past blog post) really well and really scrub my face. If I have any makeup on I will wipe off as much as I can with makeup remover wipes, I use any wipes that I have. I haven't really found a certain one that I am in love with. 

2. Step 2 is pat dry my face after washing it and applying a thick layer of the "Mask Of Magnaminty" I love this stuff it is so clean and fresh and it feels great on the skin (The mint really cleans deep). I leave this on for about 10 minutes then I wash it off with warm water. I find this really helps with the troubled ares of my skin.

3. Next thing I do is spritz the Tea Tree Water all over my face and let it dry. This I find gives an extra cleaning and boost to my skin, it really wakes it up and makes it look brighter.

4. The last thing is of course moisturizer! This one is my new favourite, it is the Olay fresh effects satin finish. It definitely lives by its name, my face feels like complete silk after I use this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment