Pages

1/16/2014

Jewelry Armoires



My jewelry collection is just piling up lately with no home. I hate the idea of jewelry boxes because they do not hold enough (Especially my longer pieces) and they take too much room up on my dresser. So I came across Jewelry Armoires (Or chests) and I really like how they look. I love how it's its own piece of furniture and there are so many different kinds. I need something that can hold long necklaces and tons of delicate pieces. I am looking for something white or cream, or even mirrored with pretty knobs. (I could always change the knobs myself though). I was even thinking of maybe a plain white armoire and pretty knobs from possibly Anthropologie. I have been looking all over with no such luck, the only ones I am coming across are dark colours like reds blacks and dark browns, which are gorgeous don't get me wrong but will definitely not go with my shabby chic vintagey look room! I guess my search continues for something just right! Here are some ideas of knobs I would love to use. You can get these knobs from Anthropologie:



No comments:

Post a Comment