Pages

1/22/2014

Outfit: Valentine's Day


I love valentine's day! I love all the hearts and loved filled people on that day. Since it is coming up soon I decided to do some outfit ideas. I found four gorgeous dresses online from BCBG you can see them all online on their website. I figured two black and two red options would be good since those are the most common colours to wear out that night. I love how gorgeous the red ones are as well as the long long black one. The lace detailing on number one is exquisite. If you are going to wear a black dress I recommend wearing some red pumps to spice it up a bit and give it that pop of colour (Red being that colour for V-Day!) 

I am wishing everyone a warm and happy Valentine's day, if you are spending it with your husband, boyfriend, wife, girlfriend, or your family! I am going to have some more Valentine's day posts coming up with recipes, more casual clothing options, and purse essentials! 

No comments:

Post a Comment