Pages

12/20/2013

My Hair Care Routine

My hair care routine is fairly simple. I usually wash my hair every third day (Max 3 times a week) I first wash my hair with the Tresemme shampoo, followed by the Tresemme conditioner. About one hair wash a week I replace the conditioner with the Pantene deep conditioner, I use this just on my ends and I slowly work up to my roots with whatever is left. I let that sit in for about five-ten minutes before rinsing it out.

When I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair and let it sit up in a towel for about ten minutes depending on how long I have to get ready. The first thing I do when I take it out of the towel is spray in some of the biosilk just enough to evenly cover my hair, then I comb this out with a wide tooth comb to spread it out evenly. The next thing I do is add the L'oreal detangling spray (Depending on how knotted my hair is I will sometimes put this in before the biosilk. I just sprits that all over my hair then brush through. After I am done styling my hair (Using heat protectant of course) I apple in a dime size of the chi silk infusion or the macadamia oil all over my hair evenly. I purchased most of these at my local drug store, they are also available at wal-mart and target and places like that. The biosilk and the chi silk infusion I purchased from my hair dresser.








No comments:

Post a Comment