Pages

12/21/2013

Favourite Face Powders



1. This one is my all time favourite. It is a new discovery, normally this powder is $20.00 at my local drug store but it was on sale for $10.00 so obviously for that price I needed to try it. I am obsessed with it, it goes on so smooth (Not cakey at all) and you can't even feel that it is on. I also really love the brush that it comes with, its a super good kabuki brush!

2. This next powder is always in my makeup bag, I love it, I use it all the time to go over BB cream when I'm just running out of the house, and as an everyday powder. It goes on great and you can't even feel it on. I also have very oily skin around my T zone and I find that this controls in throughout the day.

3. I love this one, just not the smell, but I can deal with the smell since it is a pretty good powder. Goes on well and controls the oil once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment