Pages

9/14/2015

FALL & CHATTER

The cool crisp air, pumpkins just around the corner, warm apple pie & candles burning. Have you guessed what I'm talking about? Fall! My favourite season ever. I just love anything fall and fall scented. Pumpkin spiced lattes, mmm! Anything really. Im excited to bust into my fall candles and start wearing big knitted sweaters. But kinda not for long.. It is only this week that its a bit chilly then I think the weather goes back to scorching hot all next week. Honestly this sucks to say but I really hope it gets colder ha! This weather honestly makes me want to relax with coffee netflix and just blog all day. I recently started a new youtube channel where I vlog and make videos about anything from fashion to home decor. I am enjoying that super much! You can catch my new channel here if you're interested. There you can follow me around on whatever I'm doing most days, and find some videos on makeup or tours and hauls. Ive been really into my creative side lately and I am trying out a lot of new things. I recently purchased some watercolour paints and a sketch book. I am really enjoying that a lot. Ive also been journaling a lot and I never really realized how much I enjoy it and how stress releasing it is. I didn't realize that this blog post about fall would turn into this but hey whats better than a little chatter! Its been a while since I've come on here and just chatted with you guys and blurted some things out. I am going to work now, but first let me grab a pumpkin spice latte!



No comments:

Post a Comment