Pages

1/05/2015

Lush Review:Ultrabalm



First things first, I absolutely freaking love this product.. It was my first time purchasing it about two months ago and I love it. It is perfect for the colder months and completely transforms your skin. My favourite thing to do with this product is to massage it into my feet, especially my heels, and put on big fuzzy socks before bed. When I wake up in the morning my feet honestly feel like a babys butt! This product sells for $13.95 which isn't bad at all in my opinion considering how amazing it is. It is made with rose wax which is all natural, you can read more about it here. I definitely would recommend this product especially since it is all natural and can be used on the most sensitive of skins! This product is available in store as well as online.


No comments:

Post a Comment