Pages

1/20/2015

A Little Lush Haul

Who doesn't love a little Lush haul? I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love watching youtube videos or reading blog posts about Lush. Anything Lush; Haul, storage, collections. Ive been waiting for this order to come in so I could haul it and write about it. When I order from Lush online it kind of benefits me because I live in Canada and the Lush headquarters are in Vancouver (Canada) so shipping is cheap and I get it within 3-4 business days. Score right!? I honestly just got this delivered to my house about 20 minutes ago. I ripped it open, nicely, and started taking some pictures so I could blog about it instantly. So without further a do, lets jump in y'all.. Yes I just said y'all!

Above is everything that I ordered. I ordered a total of 14 products and I got 1 free sample. Thats a plus of ordering online they always throw in some free samples for you to try and you never know what you're going to get! Although if you go into a Lush store they'll give you pretty much any sample of any product you want. The only downside of ordering online is you cannot order any fresh face masks. I didn't need one this time so I was okay with that! 

So lets jump in and start top left. I bought a shower gel, the smallest size (100ml) in Prince Charming. The description of this won me over and it is also limited edition for Valentines Day. This product is described as smelling like vanilla, pomegranate, and marshmallow, can we say OMG!? I had to have this, like had to. Did I also mention it's pink? Only the best colour in the world.

Next to that are two bath melts. The yellow one is the Dream Time bath melt this is described as herbal relaxation and buttery softness for sweet dreams. I love this one, I purchase it almost overtime I make a Lush order. The orange one is called you've been mangoed. This is a zesty lemony smelling one that wakes you up, perfect for morning baths.

Next is the big green foot! Kidding, its not called that. It is the stepping stone and its great to scrub on your dry callused feet. I noticed that this winter the weather is taking quite a toll on my feet. No matter what I do nothing wants to soothe and soften them. I am totally hoping that this helps! Review to follow soon.

The little tab in the middle is the dream steam tab. I have tried their tabs before and I think they are absolutely amazing. This tab is very calming and it is for sensitive skin. Totally my skin! Its perfect for at night right before bed to just calm your skin down get it ready for bed and let it work its magic over night! How perfect, right?

The little piece of soap next to it was my free sample. It is the fairy ring soap. I have never tried this soap before which makes me happy, so I cannot say much about it but what I do hope is it smells like the fairy shower gel. Can we just take a minute to say.. Heaven?

The rest are various bath bombs and bubble bars.. Uhhh only my absolute favourites! Okay I say that about every Lush product I know but honestly these are my faves! The bottom blue one is the ickle baby bot. This one is nice for night time. Very soothing with lavender and chamomile. I pick this one up every time. To the top left of the robot is another one of my favourites. I mention this one in my all time favourite Lush products. It is the Butterball bath bomb. This one has vanilla and cocoa butter which softens your skin so much. The next one is the white heart which is called tisty tosty. This one I have not tried before but I hear a lot of beauty vloggers/bloggers rave about it. It has roses in it and it helps dry/rough skin. Above that is a bubble bar. It is called the rose jam bubbleroon. This one, you guessed it, smells like roses. Its perfect for late night baths and it produces tons of bubbles! The other bubbleroon in the left corner is called yuzu and cocoa. This one I ordered because I figured the cocoa butter would help me with my dry skin. I tried ordered products that are rich in cocoa butter to help my winter skin. The red gold glittery heart is part of the limited edition for Valentines day. Did you really think I could make an order and not get a few items from that line!! Of course not. Ive never tried this, obviously since its limited edition, but the reviews looked awesome and who doesn't love glitter? It is infused with lemongrass, lavender, and ylang ylang. To the left of that is a bath bomb called rose queen. Apparently I am on a rose kick! This is a new try for me and I am pretty excited because it says that it contains real rose petals in it that float around the tub! To the left is another bath bomb that I have tried many times. It is called pink bath bomb. Nice and simple name, but not a simple product! This product is awesome because it is topped with candy and it turns your water pink with smells of vanilla and tonka bean! The last but not least product is the space girl bath bomb. This is another first for me but I think it looked super fun and again has glitter, come on? Couldn't pass this up. This one is black current scented. 

Maybe this wasn't a "Little Lush Haul.." Oh well, I hope everyone enjoyed this post!! I had a lot of fun writing about it, as always with Lush products! Most of these I have tried as mentioned above but for the ones I have not tried I will be posting some reviews shortly so grab some tea and come on back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment