Pages

1/03/2015

All Time Favourite Lush Products



Butterball Bath Bomb - Cinders Bath Bomb - Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Sunny Side Bubble Bar - Avobath Bath Bomb - A French Kiss - Aqua Mirabilis 
Ultrabalm Body Lotion - It's Raining Men Shower Gel - Grease Lightening Spot Treatment
 Cupcake Face Mask - Dark Angels Cleanser


I figured I would grab a cup of tea, kickback light a candle and blog about my all time favourite store. If you've been following my blog for some time now you probably have noticed how much I love the store Lush. If you are not familiar with the store it is a Bath & Body store. But heres the best part, its all handmade and completely natural. It can get a bit pricey, but once you've tried their products you will not think twice about the prices. 

I decided I would pick out my top choices from this store. If you are a first timer or wanting to try things you haven't tried before I definitely recommend these 12 products. I am definitely more of a bath person than a shower person but I love everything they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment