Pages

11/20/2014

Winter Time



Winter time is one of my favourite seasons. I absolutely love winter and all it has to give! Who doesn't love Christmas and american thanksgiving, and SNOW! I put together some of my winter favourites for y'all. I really enjoy big oversized comfy sweaters for many occasions. They can be dressed up or worn casual most of the time. You can pair them with a great pair of skinny jeans and combat boots and you're good to go. Ugg boots are great for a more casual comfy look, these boots are the best and are honestly worth the buck! Lets face it, Starbucks makes you love every season with their festive drinks. I have my classic faves with them but whenever a new season rolls in I just have to try their new menu items, they make them look so pretty! Winter has to be my favourite candle scent by Bath & Body Works, bedsides leaves that is.. It makes me wish Christmas was all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment