Pages

9/03/2014

Dorm Ideas

Well well well, it is that time of the year again! Back to school! I use to love getting ready to go back to school. Shopping for new clothes, school supplies, all that fun stuff. To me it meant a fresh new start to a brand new year. I use to love setting new goals for myself and working on them throughout the year. September is also my favourite month of the year, (Not just because it is my birthday hehe) but because its the beginning of fall and fall is my favourite season. Pumpkin caramel lattes from Starbucks, yes? So, back on track here, I decided to give some cool ideas on how I would decorate my dorm room if I was indeed going back to school. I am in school but it is online so I don't get to do all that fun stuff like decorating a dorm room! I was in Ikea the other night shopping for my new apartment and I could not believe how many cool things they have at amazing prices. Here is a little collage that I put together, hopefully it will inspire you!


No comments:

Post a Comment