Pages

1/20/2014

Lush Face Skincare Routine: Oily Skin



Lately I have been SO fed up of my oily skin. It has been beyond my control. Everything I use nothing works at all, NOTHING! So I decided that the next time I would go into Lush I would ask one of the sales associates to help me out. Sure thang, I went in Lush last week and explained all of my face problems to the girl working there. (I love Lush employees, they are amazing and so helpful, I want to be one one day!) I told her how my chin and T zone are extremely oily, how my forehead and chin break out ridiculously and how the rest of my skin is kind of dry-normal. She told me to use Fresh Farmacy. It is a cleanser and I use it every morning and every night. You just wet your face rub the bar between your hands and lather it on. I love this product because it lathers very well and it makes your face feel really clean. The next product she showed me was Dark Angels. This is more of a exfoliating cleanser, I use this once a week instead of the Fresh Farmacy. It goes on great it is like mud and it feels really great on the skin. It really scrubs deep and gets the skin very clean. After cleansing my face I use the Tea Tree Water Toner. I always used this after cleaning my skin it just feels great and it gets off any last trace of dirt. I spray this all over my face and let it dry. Next is a spot treatment for all my ugly annoying pimples! Grease Lightning is heaven sent I tell yeah, Its amazing it cures pimples over night! Hard to believe this stuff is all natural.. I just dab some of this where ever I have pimples or where my skin is oily. To finish up Enzymion is a great moisturizer for oily skin. It dries up and does not leave your skin greasy or shiny. I only got a sample of this product but I am definitely going back this week for the full size no questions asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment