Pages

12/17/2013

Tea: Yogi

I am obsessed with tea. I love all kinds and I've tried many kinds I came across this brand when I was on vacation in the states and I fell in love with it. Not only is it organic (love that!) but its super tasty and they have so many flavours and so many benefits of each tea. I love that they have some just for bedtime, I'm not sure if it really does help you fall asleep but it sure does make me sleep, its probably just in my head though..




I purchased the soothing caramel bedtime and the green tea blueberry slim life at wal-mart for about $5.00 each box. I noticed that you can also purchase them online, which I might have to do because I haven't found any in Canada yet. I love a nice tea when I wake up in the morning to start my day, but mostly I like curling up in bed with a hot tea and a good book! I highly recommend that you try this tea if you are a tea lover like me!


you can buy all of their teas at the website listed below. I definitely recommend checking it out, like I said they have so many, and you also get free shipping on a certain about spent, I believe it is around $50.00. Hope you enjoyed this post!





No comments:

Post a Comment