Pages

12/05/2013

November 2013 Favourites

I have never done a blog post on my favourites of the passed month, but I figured why not! This month I have been in love with many things. There are some old favourites and some new things that I've completely fell in love with.




I'm pretty sure every has used or smelt this body wash before. Or other products in this scent. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Victoria's Secret pure seduction body wash. I have been hoarding this I don't want to use it all up because I don't have easy access to a Victoria's Secret.. I love Strawberries & Milkshake body butter.. Okay the title says it all, who wouldn't want to try this? I purchased this about two weeks ago at my drug store and I love it. The smell is irresistible and it is the perfect constancy and it is amazing on dry skin. Not going to lie but it was a bit pricey ($10 for this tub) but it is worth every single penny!

I just started using this product about a month ago, its the Clean & Clear advantage acne medicine. After I cleanse & moisturize my face I go in with this on all my breakouts. This month for some odd reason (I'm guessing its the weather change) I have broken out so bad its very depressing. Ever since I started using this about twice a day my skin has changed drastically. The Chi Silk Infusion, this stuff is amazing, I swear by it! I use it when my hair is damp and when I am all done styling my hair. Mind you all you need is a dime size.. Depending on hair length, I have super long and thick hair and I only use a dime size each time.






For non beauty favourites I have my favourite drink of the month which is the Starbucks Hot Cocoa Peppermint. Absolutely amazing and perfect for the colder months.

My two favourite tv shows are 2 Broke Girls, and Mike & Molly. I wanted to start a new tv show that was still on tv new every week. I finished season 1 of 2 Broke Girls and I ordered season 2 off of Amazon so when that gets here (Hurry up omg) I can finish that and start watching season 3 new every week on tv! Since I am done season 1 and I am currently waiting for season 2 I started Mike & Molly, its super funny and I am really getting into it!




No comments:

Post a Comment