Pages

7/12/2013

Sleepless in.. Montreal?

I can't sleep! Why is it that the nights I really need to get some rest I just can't fall asleep before midnight? I have an 11 hour shift at work tomorrow & Sunday, but I cannot seem to fall asleep. I've been reading some new blogs lately and they seem to really be inspiring me to get back to writing my own. I know it's been almost 4 months since my last post but a lot has been happening. (I know I know, that's a  lousy excuse... And probably the most used one ever!) I have not stopped shopping & I have a lot of summer favourites I would like to share! Those will probably be get posted throughout the month. I was suppose to move into my own place July 1st, which never happened. I'm not too sure if I mentioned it in a previous post but things just didn't seem right so I decided not to move after all. Turns out I am pretty happy where I am for the time being. Everything else has just been way too hectic, especially because it is summer, everything seems busier in summer, right? I think it is time to definitely hit the hay. Or try to....

No comments:

Post a Comment