Pages

1/06/2015

Haul:Cute & Feminine

First things first, this is my 100th post! I cannot believe that I have blogged 100 pieces. I am so happy I stuck to this blog for that long, it is truly my favourite pass time. Today I was trapped in my house almost all day waiting for the cable guy to come. If you're a home owner/renter then you know how it is. They tell you they are coming but they don't give you an exact time frame. So you guessed it, they came super late and I was home bored all day. So long story short after they left I was dying to get out of my tiny downtown apartment. I decided to go to the mall and these were the things I picked up. I went to Aerie which is by the store American Eagle. It is amazing in there, it is a cute tiny store that is so feminine and elegant. They have a lot of intimates and sleep wear which is nice. I purchaser the tank top, the shorts, and the bralette from there and it was all fifty percent off which was refreshing! Next stop was the book store. I am always there, I love books I love reading it is such a passion of mine and I am so happy to have a huge book store near by, with a starbucks inside mind you. I found the candle votive on clearance as well as the gold journal. Both under five dollars each. I think these two items will make gorgeous decor pieces in my home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment