Pages

1/15/2015

Fun Home Accents

I have been re-doing/creating my tiny city apartment for about 6 months now. I am trying to get it completely right and how I want it. I have shopped at endless places, in my budget obviously (I'm a struggling university student keep that noted), and I have found some really amazing pieces. Today I was browsing online and decided to share with you some really cute things I found. Most of these are from Joss & Main and the rest are just random items I googled. I am trying to find the right wall decor for my living room and I think I found it! I am in love with this picture. I think it screams fashion, and me! Ive been wanting to try and make my own wall art. Especially the famous prada picture. Ive seen some tutorials online and it seems very easy, and it will be way cheaper then the market price of $150-$200. I love throw pictures and random odds and ends like these. I love how the gold looks with different shades of pinks and whites/off whites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment